Welcome to Bristol Cars
Bristol Cars is committed to preserving the heritage of our proud marque. The new management is determined to ensure that only the highest standards of quality and service are upheld.
To this end, facilities for sales, service, parts and restoration of classic cars are being dramatically refurbished and improved.
While the new luxury Bristol Car is in development, the company is proud to offer a selection of classic and contemporary motor cars for sale.
News in brief
Bristol Cars announces significant investments in new products and London facilities at 2014 Concours of Elegance
- First new Bristol car in more than a decade announced today
- 70th anniversary Project Pinnacle car set for launch in 2015
- Exclusive new Bristol merchandise range launched
- Several million pound investments in landmark Kensington High Street showroom and new Parts, Service and Restoration centre in West London
- Future electric-powered product plans confirmed
Career opportunities at Bristol Cars
Bristol Cars Services Ltd would like to recruit a full time Panel Beater to work from their Brentford service and restoration facility.
Explore Bristol Cars Sales
We have a number of very fine pre-owned Bristol cars from every decade since 1947.
Many have been restored to their full glory and we have a few examples of the marque that are ready for restoration...
The internal combustion engine has evolved to an unprecedented level of performance since those early pioneers first fired their machines
Sir George White Bt., (1854 - 1916), a ‘self-made’ entrepreneur and philanthropist introduced the first conventional electric tramways to Great Britain.
Bristol Tramway’s electric system opened in 1898...